Jim from Cedar Isle Farm teaches us about growing grains in British Columbia, Canada.
Episode 5: Greg from Dandelion Chocolate (San Francisco, CA) nerds about bean-to-bar-chocolate
In this episode,Greg D’alesandre from Dandelion Chocolate geeks out on their bean to bar chocolate.
Companies and products name dropped throughout the podcast
- Geeked out Dandelion blog post – http://www.dandelionchocolate.com/2015/10/08/le-grande-experiment-part-3/#anchor
- Scharffenberger – http://www.scharffenberger.com/
- Cluizel – http://www.cluizel.us/
- Taza – http://www.tazachocolate.com/
- Maya Mountain Cacao – http://www.mayamountaincacao.com/
- Manoa Chocolate – Hawaii – http://manoachocolate.com/
- Norandino – Peru – http://www.coopnorandino.com.pe/spanish/
- Liberation Cocoa – http://liberationchocolate.com/
- French Broad Chocolates (North Carolina) – https://frenchbroadchocolates.com/
- Rocket Chocolate – http://www.rocketchocolate.com/
- Parliament Chocolate – http://www.parliamentchocolate.com/
- Rakka Chocolate – http://www.raakachocolate.com/
- Northwest Chocolate Festival – http://nwchocolate.com/
- Dick Taylor Chocolate – http://www.dicktaylorchocolate.com/
- Fruition Chocolate – http://www.tastefruition.com/
- Videri Chocolate – https://viderichocolatefactory.com/
- Charm School Chocolate – http://www.charmschoolchocolate.com/
- Marou Chocolate – Vietnam – http://marouchocolate.com/
- Mantuano Chocolate – https://www.dandelionchocolate.com/store/products/mantuano-venezuela-70/
- Dandelion Chocolate Sourcing Report – https://www.dandelionchocolate.com/our-beans/
Episode 4: Nan Kohler from Grist and Toll educates us on flour milling
In this episode, Nan Kohler from Grist & Toll gives us an overview on perhaps one of the most important foods out there, flour.
Grist & Toll
990 S Arroyo Pkwy #1, Pasadena, CA 91105
Episode 3: Jeff Miller from Diamond Mountain Ranch
In this episode, Jeff Miller from Diamond Mountain Ranch gives us an overview of what it takes to raise animals on a ranch sustainability and without and growth hormones.
If you are in Southern California, you can get his meats at these markets
Episode 2: Alex Weiser from Weiser Family Farms, Tehachapi, California
Episode 1: Bean to Bar Chocolate with ChocoVivo
In this episode we chat with Patricia Tsai from ChocoVivo in Culver City California.