Jim from Cedar Isle Farm teaches us about growing grains in British Columbia, Canada.
In this episode,Greg D’alesandre from Dandelion Chocolate geeks out on their bean to bar chocolate.
Companies and products name dropped throughout the podcast
- Geeked out Dandelion blog post – http://www.dandelionchocolate.com/2015/10/08/le-grande-experiment-part-3/#anchor
- Scharffenberger – http://www.scharffenberger.com/
- Cluizel – http://www.cluizel.us/
- Taza – http://www.tazachocolate.com/
- Maya Mountain Cacao – http://www.mayamountaincacao.com/
- Manoa Chocolate – Hawaii – http://manoachocolate.com/
- Norandino – Peru – http://www.coopnorandino.com.pe/spanish/
- Liberation Cocoa – http://liberationchocolate.com/
- French Broad Chocolates (North Carolina) – https://frenchbroadchocolates.com/
- Rocket Chocolate – http://www.rocketchocolate.com/
- Parliament Chocolate – http://www.parliamentchocolate.com/
- Rakka Chocolate – http://www.raakachocolate.com/
- Northwest Chocolate Festival – http://nwchocolate.com/
- Dick Taylor Chocolate – http://www.dicktaylorchocolate.com/
- Fruition Chocolate – http://www.tastefruition.com/
- Videri Chocolate – https://viderichocolatefactory.com/
- Charm School Chocolate – http://www.charmschoolchocolate.com/
- Marou Chocolate – Vietnam – http://marouchocolate.com/
- Mantuano Chocolate – https://www.dandelionchocolate.com/store/products/mantuano-venezuela-70/
- Dandelion Chocolate Sourcing Report – https://www.dandelionchocolate.com/our-beans/
In this episode we chat with Patricia Tsai from ChocoVivo in Culver City California.